Thursday, August 21, 2008

Fall Clothes

Oh, August... the first of many months that we can look forward to big sweaters and leather boots in stores! The new fall line is always fun to browse through after a long summer of bright tanks and shorts.

I've been looking at two of my favorite (yet, unaffordable for me) sites and have put my favorite stuff here with the links... just in case anyone out there is curious about any item.

And, even though I can't really buy this stuff without experiencing a load of buyer's remorse, it was still fun to put together outfits using clothes from the anthropologie website.

I'm glad yellow seems to remain a popular color and I hope the wide-leg trend catches on a bit more. It's still difficult for me to find tops and shoes that complement that pant shape. Drop-waists are also gorgeous and flattering, so hopefully that will be big.










No comments: