Thursday, September 11, 2008

Martha Stewart Crafts

Marthastewart.com had listed some crafts that I thought were adorable. My next project will be the terry-cloth pillows. But, I'll list the other ones here that I thought were particularly clever. The pictures are linked to their respective web pages.

Terry Pillows
















One of the reviewers of this craft on the martha stewart website said that she lies on these when her hair is wet. That's a great idea, but I want to make them because terry cloth is easy to wash and is a very cozy fabric.

Picnic Blanket with Tarp














I thought this was such a great way to keep a blanket relatively clean when sitting on it outside.

Tote Bags

















I need another big canvas bag to bring with me when I go grocery shopping. It would be fun to decorate my own.

Jewelry Box


















Jewelry boxes are quite expensive and this just seems like a very unique, inexpensive, and organized way to store jewelry.

No comments: